Welcome to my little homeschool world. On the side you will see numerous free or low cost resources to educating your kids. I update the links often. But due to my busy schedule with family and life, I don't get to post little blurbs or reviews as much as I would like. So, if it's been a while, please excuse me. I'm probably busy with our own schooling or part of our lives. But you will find lots of websites and blogs in the links that I'm sure will give you hours of online exploration and reading!
Have a blessed day!
Angela

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blog Worthy of Note: Charlotte Mason in NW Arkansas

While I don't totally pattern our home education day after one of a Charlotte Mason Philosophy, I still do read a lot of Charlotte Mason's materials and follow several blogs of Charlotte Mason support groups. I have gleaned lots of wisdom and ideas to help me make our home education smoother and more enjoyable.

I recently came across a blog of a Charlotte Mason in NW Arkansas support group. The Charlotte Mason in NW Arkansas group blog appears to be mainly for a record of monthly activities, but there are a few ideas and resources they have shared, such as a Narration Jar and a list of handcrafts in the bible.

I have added this blog subscription to my google reader feed, in hopes that as the education year gets under way they will update more frequently with more ideas.

I hope you find it useful to.

Blessings

No comments: